Do you prefer classic elegance or modern minimalism? Do you have time for a weekly polish, or do you want an easy-care countertop? Take our quick quiz and we’ll recommend the perfect stone type for your kitchen and bathroom countertops.
It’s cleaning day. Do you…
- Spend an hour buffing and polishing your countertop. It’s a pleasure to work on!
- Give the countertop a quick wipe with a hot, soapy cloth.
- Spray the countertop with anti-bacterial fluid, and give it a good scrub.
Which option describes your kitchen countertop right now?
- It’s immaculate. The only thing in sight is a fresh flower arrangement.
- I’m hard at work preparing dinner, while my kids are doing some coloring at the other end of the countertop.
- I’m chopping up some vegetables, and I’ve just taken a hot pan off the stove. Oops! Will that leave a mark?
How would you describe your style?
- Minimalist, monochrome, expensive.
- Natural, simple, fresh.
- Colorful, creative, unique.
Now it’s time to find out your results!
You love a little luxury, and you’re ready to spend. You’re happy to have a high-maintenance countertop, because you know you’ll take care of it. Consider using limestone, agate, or porcelain for your kitchen and bathroom countertops.
You have a busy family home – and you love it that way! While you have your own sense of style, you also need something which will be practical, tough, and easy to clean. Look at marble, quartz, or granite for your kitchen and bathroom countertops.
You want a beautiful home, but you’re just not interested in housework. You’re looking for a countertop that’s just as colorful and unique as you are… without any maintenance. Look into engineered stone materials like silestone and quartzite.